I'm still here...got progesterone levels back — The Bump
Secondary IF

I'm still here...got progesterone levels back

So i've been writing in the updates but haven't posted many threads.  Went for my 7dpo progesterone levels and they came back as 7.3! Kinda low. But the good thing is I'm on Crinone supplements as we believe I have luteal phase defect-oh and I know that crinone isn't absorbed or reflected in those values. I

Anywho, the nurse did say it's kind of low and they'll get back to me if they need me to do anything different. This month I was on femara 3-7 and now progesterone supplements. With a level like that, does that indicate I ovulated? On CD10, the ultra sound showed a 17mm follie and some smaller ones. I got a +OPK on CD12/CD13. Just curious. I don't think I have issues with ovulating, but I did expect the progesterone number to be higher since being on a medicated cycle

Thoughts?

Re: I'm still here...got progesterone levels back

• I don't know much about what your progesterone level should be.  But since you had a good follie growing and then the +opk, I would think you ovulated.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards