March 2012 Moms
Options

Lil Man is sleeping in his room!

I am sooooo very happy and crazy proud of my little man. He has officially moved from our bedroom to his bedroom. He has been successfully STTN for 2 months now and it's exciting that he's finally in his bedroom. I still wake up at 5am walk into his bedroom and make sure he's breathing  (my anxiety). And every night he is PERFECTLY fine and sleeping like a log, all catty cornered in his crib sideways and such its funny!

Anyone else excited or happy about your LO sleeping in his/her own bedroom or about to attempt to sleep in his/her own bedroom?

LML! <3 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Lil Man is sleeping in his room!

• Options
    ds1247ds1247 member
    Well technically my LO sleeps in her room, I just sleep in there with her LOL.  She will be 3-months on Saturday, I am planning to start trying to move myself (and DH) out then.  The two rooms share a wall and she STTN very well, so I don't think it will be too bad for me.  However, I know I will miss hearing her sleep/snore.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Isn't the baby snore just the most precious thing!? <3
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Broken Heart I dont want to move DS to his room. I love hearing him sleep next to me in his bassinet. But he is starting to get to big for it. I just purchased a crib mobile for his crib. I am thinking about planning on moving him over soon. But honestly I want to cry just thinking about him sleeping all the way over there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"