Pre-School and Daycare

please recommend a car booster seat

My daughter still fits within the weigh limit of our Britax convertible seat but we need to move my son into that now.  Want to buy her a booster seat instead but have no idea which one.  Any advice?
Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

Re: please recommend a car booster seat

• Hw much does she weigh and how tall is she? Just remember a lot goes into a child being ready for a booster. She would likely benefit from being in a five point harness at least til 5 if not 6. My 6 yr old who is 50 lbs and 51 inches tall is still in a five point harness. There are lots of very knowledgeable people on here. Also check state laws and do your research. Check out carseat.org and look on YouTube at the some of the things that can happen if you switch to early.

• We were in the same position as you and moved our youngest into the Britax convertible seats that DD1 was using. We bought the Britax Frontier for DD1 and love it. 
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Loo52Loo52 member

See link below. These are AMAZING! They're pricy but so worth it. There are metal arms in the back of the seat that snap onto the same hooks in the car frame that a car seat latches onto. Therefore it doesn't slide around like normal boosters do. The seat is also considerably more comfortable for little bums. 

https://clekinc.com/

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageLoo52:

See link below. These are AMAZING! They're pricy but so worth it. There are metal arms in the back of the seat that snap onto the same hooks in the car frame that a car seat latches onto. Therefore it doesn't slide around like normal boosters do. The seat is also considerably more comfortable for little bums. 

https://clekinc.com/

At her age, she should still be in a booster with a 5pt harness.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • We have the Graco Nautilus in my car and the Britax Frontier in DH's car. I prefer the latter. DD is quite tall and it fits her better. We intend to keep her in a 5-pt harness for as long as possible.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"