Maryland Babies
Options

AW your kids!

Should we do an AW post? We haven't in awhile and it's been dead around here.

What are your kids up to?? Pics??

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This

Re: AW your kids!

• Options

S is obsessed with baseball. he wants to play every day. he sleeps with his glove. he seriously hits the ball harder and farther than most 5 year olds I've seen. I'm so proud of him.

B is the smiliest, sweetest, most good-natured baby ever. He melts my heart with his dimples and toothless grin. Everyone comments that he smiles more than any baby they have ever seen.He just figured out how to feed himself puffs :) he seems very proud of himself.

I need to get on the ball and take more pics.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Kieran is OBSESSED with trucks, buses and jeeps.  We could sit in the parking lot and just watch the cars drive by.  It doesn't have to be a fancy truck either, he loves a standard pickup truck.  Fire trucks, ambulances and police cars are pretty awesome too.

We took Kieran bowling for the first time on Saturday:

Waving bye to the ball

Watching the ball with Daddy

Helping with the ball

Then on Sunday Kieran was our cheerleader while my husband and I raced in a triathlon.

Triathlons are so much fun!

Love my sweet little guy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTriciaandSean:

We took Kieran bowling for the first time on Saturday

Is that a little ramp thing for kids to slide the ball down? I've never seen that before!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imageSarahKate31:
    imageTriciaandSean:

We took Kieran bowling for the first time on Saturday

Is that a little ramp thing for kids to slide the ball down? I've never seen that before!

Yes, the ramp is awesome.  We set it up and he can push the ball down.  Of course he thinks he should be able to carry the ball over himself, and I was so afraid he was going to drop it on his toes, so we made sure to help him.

• Options
    Tricia- Wow when did your little guy get so big.

• Options

We took the girls to the Please Touch Museum in Philly on Saturday. A loved it a lot and C was a great baby, she mainly just chilled in the stroller. Last night during her midnight feeding I swear C was laughing, she definitely smiles and coo's so much. It just makes my heart melt.

Here's C at 3 months old. 

A is now officially potty trained and here's a picture from last Saturday. 

• Options

I guess I should respond to my own post!

DS is...everywhere, haha. He is running, walking backwards, trying some yoga poses (I've got to get a picture of this), and kicking a ball around the house. He's obsessed with balls (or "galls" as he calls then) - any size, he loves to carry them around, kick them, try to sit on them, etc.

He's also chattering away. He says a handful of recognizable words, but our favorite is "tickle-tickle-tickle" - it's hilarious! He doesn't know what it means, but it's still funny. He knows who Mama is, but still doesn't say it Sad

And he's started with the epic melt downs if we take something away from him. Holy hell, everything is a tragedy. DH usually hangs out with him in the evenings when I'm cooking dinner and yesterday I could tell he was on DH's LAST nerve.

The pic in my siggy is the most recent one I have with me...

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imagejcsntms06:
    Tricia- Wow when did your little guy get so big.

I don't want to talk about it. I refuse to let him grow up too fast. He's still itty bitty, especially when he's next to someone his same age but he's huge to me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"