Baby Showers

Quick Registry question (BRU)

My mom just called me and asked me to call BRU to find out if they can "delete the purchased items from the store printout" I don't see the big deal but apparently my mom is having an issue with it. Does anyone know if they can do this at the store. I mostly registered online and only went to the store to look at the bigger items we wanted and than registered for them at the store.

Re: Quick Registry question (BRU)

• You can do it online...just log in and look for the items that were bought.  Next to them it says "delete" or there is an X or something...you don't need BRU to do it :)
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You can do it online, but I wouldn't.  If you need to return any of those items it's much more difficult if they're not on your registry.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageelainelbuck:
    You can do it online, but I wouldn't.  If you need to return any of those items it's much more difficult if they're not on your registry.
    Ditto
  • Usually when viewing or printing a registry, there is an option to only view the items that are yet to be purchased.
    BFP #1: 2/14/11. EDD: 10/20/11. Missed m/c discovered in April at 12 weeks, d&c. BFP #2: 12/27/11. EDD: 9/9/2012.
  • imageelainelbuck:
    You can do it online, but I wouldn't.  If you need to return any of those items it's much more difficult if they're not on your registry.

I started to delete and then i read this... :/ good thing i only deleted one item and if anything i can ask my aunt for the gift receipt..or the printout of the receipt.  

• imagesadie+w:
    Usually when viewing or printing a registry, there is an option to only view the items that are yet to be purchased.

This. You can select to only print unpurchased items when printing in store.  

• My girlfriend just had a few issues with both BRU and Target.  Neither one of them was removing items after purchase or marking them complete, so she rec'd many duplicates.  We've just started registering so I'm hoping the issue is corrected soon.

<BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • eav2ceav2c member

imageelainelbuck:

This. Why is your mom having an issue with it? Makes no sense.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageeav2c:

imageelainelbuck:

This. Why is your mom having an issue with it? Makes no sense.  

I don't really know. She said my aunt had went to BRU the other day and i guess had the list printed out and it wasn't deleting the already purchased items. I told her i don't think that can be changed (without know you can have them print the available things) but why is this my problem??? i don't know... I also told her that if we get duplicates i can just return them. But she asked if i would call BRU or email them...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"