April 2011 Moms
Options

Outgrowing size 6 overnights

Linus is completely soaking through his size 6 overnight diaper! It's not a fit problem, it is literally completely soaked. I weighed one the other morning and it was 1 lb 7 oz. Seriously almost a pound and a half. 
photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg

Re: Outgrowing size 6 overnights

• Options
    That is crazy! What brand are you using? Wow.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Pampers overnights
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't use disposable diapers very often, but my little man is only in size 3.  Does this mean that Linus is a total chunk-a-munk in addition to be absolutely adorable?

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    kje120kje120 member

Wow! We've just now started using size 4's for overnights because the 3's were filled to the brim by morning. I've always wanted to weigh one to see just how much he pees at night - I swear it feels like a couple pounds sometimes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagewatermelon mom:
    I don't use disposable diapers very often, but my little man is only in size 3.  Does this mean that Linus is a total chunk-a-munk in addition to be absolutely adorable?
    Ha! Yes, he definitely is. I can't remember his exact measurements, but at his 1 yr. appt he was 98th percentile for weight and height, and "greater than 98th percentile" for his head. Apparently they just stop measuring at 98th percentile for head circumference. :P We're also getting ready to switch Fiona to size 3 when we're done with this box of 2s. I grow big babies. It's hilarious because I'm all of 5 feet tall on a good day. 
  • Options
    Wow! Your little guy likes to pee! Lol. We stay in their regular size 3 diapers and use a diaper doubler insert overnight. When C was a baby we used Huggies Overnights in a size up and never had a problem. The Pampers overnights didn't hold as much. The doublers come in a pack of 30 for $6 at BRU & TRU. They also sell big packs of 120 online for about $20.ETA: these are what we usehttps://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4417048
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Options
    Maybe cut down on evening water?  DS is in 6's too, although we stopped using the true overnight diapers because that gel stuff kept exploding.  Not sure what we will do if/when he grows again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS is only in size 3 disposables, but he is a very heavy wetter as well. The u/s tech was even amazed with how big his bladder was while he was still in utero. I have found that Huggies overnights are much more absorbent than Pampers for some reason. Eric would be soaked in the morning before we tried the Huggies. We are using cloth now, so maybe if nothing else works, you could try a heavy duty cloth with extra inserts? Or maybe limiting his water intake before bedtime? Hope you find something that works for you!
    Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"