April 2011 Moms

Eureka! A diaper that keeps lil man dry until morning!

So my lil guy is sleeping through the night now. Woo hoo! But when we get him in the morning, his clothes are soaked with pee. :(

Pampers Dry wasn't working. So then we tried Costco, and that failed.

And then there was a clearance at CVS on all their CVS brand diapers, and I bought a bunch cuz it came out to $0.01/diaper after my coupons and stuff. Then I got scared cuz I'd never tried them, but I figure they were so cheap anyway, eh, why not. Well we've gone almost a week with him wearing the CVS brand diapers at night, and he's not leaking through! I probably jinxed myself, but just thought I'd share what worked for us. I did buy some CVS overnights too, but they're size 4s, and lil man is still size 3, and I cleared out 2 CVS stores near me. :)

Have a great weekend, Mommas!!

Re: Eureka! A diaper that keeps lil man dry until morning!

• When Nora starts waking up wet, I've moved her up to the next size, and that solves the problem. There have been some transition times when she was wearing one size during the day and another at night until she grows into the next size.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I use pampers extra protection or Huggies overnights and they work like a dream.  I've had such great luck 
  • Loading the player...
  • I love using the CVS Overnights on DS. Huggies are ok, but personally I like CVS brand the best!! The other night Last Thursday night I tried some extra Pampers diapers and he woke up wet.Glad you found a solution!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"