March 2012 Moms
Options

Trying the Merlin's Magic Sleep Suit tonight....

I don't post much - mostly I lurk, but I thought this may interest some people. My husband and I love gadgets/gizmos/as seen on TV stuff, so we LOVE testing "miracle" baby products. Thought some people might be interested in the suit but not want to "experiment" themselves.

I will be back with a review in the morning - Or the middle of the night if it doesn't actually work. ;)

Here is the website if anyone is curious but has no idea what I am talking about: https://www.magicsleepsuit.com/products.html

We ordered yellow so we could pass it down to friends when our LO outgrows it. She looks like a banana flavored astronaut. I love it. 

Re: Trying the Merlin's Magic Sleep Suit tonight....

• Options
    Looks hot!  Let us know how you like it.
  • Options
    I've heard really good things elsewhere on the bump.  I hope it works out for you!  Is it suppose to keep them from rolling too?  I've transitioned to swaddling with one arm out because dd is not rolling yet, but she is really close.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How did it go?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We tried it and our daughter hated it.  She couldn't move!  But we need to figure out a way to unswaddle because she is starting to break out.  Plus I am scared she will roll over in it.  And I am so chicken to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"