Health & Exercise

brazilian butt lift exercise video

Has anyone tried Leandro's brazilian butt lift video? I just started yesterday but was wondering if anyone had any feedback or wanted to be a workout buddy.  Since having my baby my body is different ( no surprise here) and my bum is flatter. Probably from not working out as hard core.  The video is kind of cheesy but i read a bunch of reviews which were positive so I'm gonna give it a go.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: brazilian butt lift exercise video

• It did look pretty cheesy, but I'll be interested in knowing if you get results from it. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Let us know how it goes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, I don't have it, but I've heard good things about it!  I'm doing ChaLean Extreme (by the same makers of BBL) and it has really perked up my butt too!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • If you?re a hard core fitness bum then that?s the prefect program to start off with.  I personally did not like it.  Two months after LO I started with a ChaLean Extreme/Turbo Jam hybrid only working out 3 to 4 days a week.  This week I?ve graduated myself to the ChaLean Extreme/TurboFire hybrid program with the encouragement of a sweet friend.  Good Luck and keep in mind not all programs are for everyone.  Find the perfect ?soul mate? program and stick with it and tweak it to meet your fitness goals. 

ChaLean Extreme is my soul mate program and I always refer back to it.

• I'm doing it!! But I'm alternating with running/lifting :)

I really like it - it's tough! On week 3 this week.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was doing it along with Chalean Extreme before getting KU....I saw great results even my DH was taking notice! ;). It's total cheese and I didn't like the Cardio Axe video (so I did Turbo Fire) but if you stuck with it you will see results.  Good Luck!!  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Love it!  A bit cheesy, but he's motivating.  Did it this morning:)
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"