Minnesota Babies

Cottage Grove/SPP/Newport Mommies

I don't know if everyone knows or not, but Cottage Grove is putting in a splash pad at Highlands Park!  I got lost today looking for a different park and saw it.  I looked it up when I got home and it opens on July 13th.  I'm so excited there is going to be something close.  We were blocks from the Cottage Grove pool that they closed last summer.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
my read shelf:
Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: Cottage Grove/SPP/Newport Mommies

• Thanks for the info! We are in IGH and are always looking for things to do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're about 15 minutes away - This is AWESOME!!!  I'll be nice to have especially with DD & DS...  I'm not really a fan of the whole taking young kids to the pool thing but the splash park is a happy middle option!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw that last weekend and was so hoping it was going to be a splash pad!  Thanks for posting :)

• Yay! Thanks for sharing. I wasn't sure when it was opening.
  • Thanks for the heads up!  I was just realizing this summer that Woodbury has no public pools or water play areas (strange!)  Will probably be a year or two before we get there but good to know!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • It's actually open now! I live in CG and drove by it today, good timing with the heat.
  • imagehuwehotaling:
    It's actually open now! I live in CG and drove by it today, good timing with the heat.

I just found this out earlier today (a friend posted pics on FB).  I wish I would have known.  I had Sat-Wed off and we stayed in the house most of the time because it was so hot.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • We went last week with some friends and had a good time. So nice to have another free place nearby to take the kids on hot days!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"