Georgia Babies
Options

Center for Endometriosis Care: Any experience?

Hi everyone! After dealing with 2IF for many years and being ex with endo a few years ago, I am pretty positive that it has grown back. DH and I just finished fertility treatments with our RE and all were unsuccessful. We are wondering what part my endo played in this and I am very interested in having surgery at the Center for Endo Care in Atlanta. They have amazing reviews online, but I was wondering if any of you have had personal experience with them or know of someone who has. Would you mind sharing? I am so tired of the pain and ready to have something more than my gyno laser it off again. Thanks ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

Re: Center for Endometriosis Care: Any experience?

• Options

Hi,

I have stage 1 endo but my sister has/had stage 4.  Her gyno did the lap surgery over a year ago and she did not get pregnant so she went to Dr. Ceana Nezhat this year and recently had the surgery again (but much better).  I would highly recommend him based on her and others we know experiences.  He specializes in endo and is known around the country.  She just had the surgery in March and is continuing to see him for fertility care.  At least you could get two opinions?

Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi,

I have stage 1 endo but my sister has/had stage 4.  Her gyno did the lap surgery over a year ago and she did not get pregnant so she went to Dr. Ceana Nezhat this year and recently had the surgery again (but much better).  I would highly recommend him based on her and others we know experiences.  He specializes in endo and is known around the country.  She just had the surgery in March and is continuing to see him for fertility care.  At least you could get two opinions?

https://www.nezhat.com/

Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"