Snarky and T-TTC

Newbie!

Hi ladies! I'm newer here and am wondering what the difference is between TTC and Snarky and TTC. I'm not a veteran message boarder and sometimes I don't understand the lingo, even after reading some explanations.

Thanks!  

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Newbie!

• This board is T-TTC = trouble trying to conceive. As for what snarky means? Lurk a little, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm with you what is Snarky and ttc.  I understand TTC is trying to conceive but snarky??
  • Loading the player...
  • imageabwalker1974:
    I'm with you what is Snarky and ttc.  I understand TTC is trying to conceive but snarky??

Agreed. 

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageExcitedtostart:

You stole my favorite website!

But in all seriousness, really people? You can't google snarky yourself? FFS <=== snarky

• imageSerendipitie:
    imageExcitedtostart:

You stole my favorite website!

But in all seriousness, really people? You can't google snarky yourself? FFS <=== snarky

I love me some LMGTFY. 

Also, I've known the meaning of the word snarky since I was a kid. It's not a made-up urban dictionary word. I fear the loss of the entire English language some days. 
  • I don't understand how a grown woman doesn't understand the concept of being snarky and having trouble ttc. 

• imagepmarie33:
    I don't understand how a grown woman doesn't understand the concept of being snarky and having trouble ttc. 

Well, one of them is on #4, so she is probably clueless.

• gidgegidge member
    imageSerendipitie:

imagepmarie33:
    I don't understand how a grown woman doesn't understand the concept of being snarky and having trouble ttc. 

Well, one of them is on #4, so she is probably clueless.

I was thinking something just like that...

• I thought I was asking a legitimate question. I had absolutely zero clue that ANYONE would be rude and condescending about it. Great community you ladies are. Excellent support. I know what snarky is the the real world but there are so many terms used on here I thought maybe it meant something different. So much for there being no dumb questions. I bet you are wonderful mothers. Peace out.
  • imagearg923:
    I thought I was asking a legitimate question. I had absolutely zero clue that ANYONE would be rude and condescending about it. Great community you ladies are. Excellent support. I know what snarky is the the real world but there are so many terms used on here I thought maybe it meant something different. So much for there being no dumb questions. I bet you are wonderful mothers. Peace out.
    Your avatar shows a family of 3 children. There are some here with zero. Why would you visit a T-TTC board in the first place? And it's possible you were unsure the board description since the Bump erased ours, but clearly it says to visit the infertility board. Not sure why your panties are in a wad.

• We weren't rude. It was kind of a ridiculous question. 

I don't mean this is a rude and condescending way, but is this your first time on the internet? You had no idea that ANYONE would be rude and condescending? 

Oh, and I'm not a mother yet. But I'm pretty sure I'll be pretty terrific at it. So thanks!
  • The name of the board isn't Glitter/Butterflies/Rainbows and T-TTC.  But I'm sure you would question those words too since there are so many terms used here.

• imagepmarie33:

The name of the board isn't Glitter/Butterflies/Rainbows and T-TTC.  But I'm sure you would question those words too since there are so many terms used here.

I love P!
  • gidgegidge member
    I just thought we were providing real-world examples of Snark rather than defining it Stick out tongue
  • imagepmarie33:

The name of the board isn't Glitter/Butterflies/Rainbows and T-TTC.  But I'm sure you would question those words too since there are so many terms used here.

How is it TB doesn't have a GBR3TC board yet? 
  • imageExcitedtostart:
    imagepmarie33:

How is it TB doesn't have a GBR3TC board yet? 

::skips off to suggest it on the Mod board::

• imagearg923:
    I thought I was asking a legitimate question. I had absolutely zero clue that ANYONE would be rude and condescending about it. Great community you ladies are. Excellent support. I know what snarky is the the real world but there are so many terms used on here I thought maybe it meant something different. So much for there being no dumb questions. I bet you are wonderful mothers. Peace out.

Well, fortunately for my non-existent children, I will probably never be a mother, hence why I am here. By the way, feeling sorry for my future children is really overplayed, so next time try to be a little more original. k, thx :D

• Wow you ladies are quite snarky!
  • imageteachateacha:
    Wow you ladies are quite snarky!

We have a reputation to uphold.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"