TTC after 35

Why does AF have to be soooo mean?!?!

It's bad enough to wake up to find that my 2ww has come to an uneventful end but does AF have to give me such bad cramps & heavy flo right off the bat every stinking time???  It's like she smacking me in the face with the fact that I'm not KU.

OK - venting over.  We'll try again this month.

Me 39 & suspected PCOS, DH 42. Went off BCP when we got married in 11/11, seriously TTC since 3/12.  Six cycles of clomid = BFNs.  Suspected endometriosis & HSG showed both tubes blocked.  Sept 2013 IVF 5D transfer of two perfect embryos = BFN.  Started acupuncture and taking time off to drop some pounds & get healthier before FET in April 2014.

Re: Why does AF have to be soooo mean?!?!

• I'm sorry. Talk about salt in the wound :-(
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • There is nothing nice about CD1. I'm so sorry it's taking an extra hard swing at you...
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"