Baby Showers

favorite baby shower games

I just went to a bridal shower last weekend.. and I havent been to a baby shower in years.. but was wondering - (Im board at work)  lol.  what are YOUR favorite baby shower games?
lolololo

Re: favorite baby shower games

• kjskjskjskjs member
    I'm not a fan either. I've only seen one that I thought was neat but definitely don't want done for me. It's where people cut string to guess how big around you are. I thought it was fun to play but I don't like the thought of people trying to guess my size so no games will be played at my showers unless you count pool and horseshoes.
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • imageMandJS:
    Personally, I hate baby shower games and avoid them at all costs.

This.  I hate them SO much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMandJS:
    Ditto
  • imageMandJS:
    Ditto
  • I hate them all.  They are horrible!! There is no need for them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagekjskjs:
    I'm not a fan either. I've only seen one that I thought was neat but definitely don't want done for me. It's where people cut string to guess how big around you are. I thought it was fun to play but I don't like the thought of people trying to guess my size so no games will be played at my showers unless you count pool and horseshoes.

I love this idea!  Do different games, not cheesy shower games.  Something like croquet or bocce (sp?) ball if it's nice outside.  Or poker or other card games, you could even have Monte Carlo decor.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"