Indiana Babies

Moving to Bloomington, Indiana 36 weeks pregnant!

Hi Guys!  I will be moving to Bloomington at nine months pregnant.  My husband is being relocated to Crane, Indiana.  Is anyone from there and might want to get together?  I would love to make some new friends!

feel free to email me: [email protected]

Re: Moving to Bloomington, Indiana 36 weeks pregnant!

• ebd08ebd08 member
    Wow, that's a big time to be moving!  I don't know much about Bloomington but I hope you find some friends there soon.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Does your husband work for the naval warfare center in Crane? I live in Indy but I am a transplant from Cleveland. It seems as though everyone is a transplant of another place. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi!  I live in Bloomington!  When will you be moving here?  Is your husband Navy or civilian?  We moved here when my husband got out of the Army so that he could go to grad school at IU.  Now he's off doing some bomb tech contract jobs and I'm at home getting bigger and bigger.  Hahaha.  When are you due?  I'd be happy to help be a local voice if you're looking for places to live, schools, etc.  We've been here for almost 5 years now and it definitely feels like home! 

[email protected]  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, and one more thing - not sure if you already have an OB office lined up, but I go to Southern Indiana Physicians for Women (https://www.sipw.com/) and see the midwife there.  I've also seen one doc and have lots of friends who go to this office - we all love it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • He does work for the naval warfare center in Crane.  There are sooo many transplants!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"