Toddlers: 24 Months+

Baby #2 suggestion

I am just looking for a fun way to tell DH that we are pg again.  And also our parents.  Any suggestions?  TIA!

Re: Baby #2 suggestion

• I haven't been there yet... but I think doing something with #1 announcing it is cute.  Like wearing a big brother/sister t-shirt or something along those lines.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LoCarbLoCarb member

We did the big sis shirt.

I've heard of an idea to share w/ parents that I thought was precious... a framed pic of the family w/ a note:

Cost of picture frame $10

Professional portrait: $25

The expression of your face when you realize 4 ppl are in this picture: priceless

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I made a really quick Word document that had a cute pic of DD and a statement that said "I'm going to be a big sister." Then I had her color (scribble) over the letters. (I made them block so that she could color them in.) Then the next time we saw family she handed them the picture that she colored. Even though she didn't really know what was really going on, they thought it was cute, and she was very proud of her picture.
  • I really like when people make signs from pictures. Like your H and child + you with an US picture = 4. That's the cutest idea I've seen.
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• I just told DH I was pg with #3 this way. I made a sign that had our wedding date, dd 1 birthday, dd 2 birthday, and then baby 3's due date. Each line had a description under it. I left it on the counter in our bathroom. Our two girls were playing around as he was changing into comfy cloths. I recorded it too. He read the sign and did a double take at me and asked if I was serious. I was in tears. He was so happy and you can see it in my video. Number 3 was really unexpected as we weren't planning on trying for a couple months and I tested out of a total fluke need to pee on something. =)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • I told my DH this way: I took a picture of the pregnancy stick with my phone and then when DH came home from work I told him that I wanted him to see this cute pic of #1 I took that day. I handed it to him and backed away to grab my real camera to take a picture of his reaction. I love that picture!

We did the big sister shirt for my parents and were able to capture the moment they realized it on video. My DH was off to the side in the room with the camera on in his lap. I had brought DD out of the room to change her diaper and switched her shirt. 

It's all so much fuN!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"