Pregnant after a Loss

buckeyebaby814

You had so  many responses on your spotting post so I wanted to be able to make sure you read mine....

I had spotting every.single.day from 5DPO until 12 weeks. No exaggeration, every single day. The intital spotting was from not taking progesterone yet because I hadn't gotten my BFP.  Once I started taking the suppositories I still had spotting every single morning when I wiped and then it wouldn't be there the rest of the day.  It wasn't even brown spotting, it was either pink or bright red.  I kept getting checked out and they said that the suppositories were probably just irritating my cervix. I stayed on them through the whole first tri and then when I got off of them at 12 weeks the spotting stopped and I didn't have any more spotting/bleeding until I went into labor.

While it was frustrating having the pink/red spotting every morning, I wasn't willing to give up my vaginal suppositories because I had read that was one of the most effective way to get the progesterone straight to the "source". 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: buckeyebaby814

• Thank you for sharing!  I remember now that you'd had a lot of spotting.  It is scary for sure!  I think the problem is that I was sticking them too far up, like right ON my cervix Embarrassed  I only put it up about half way last night and I barely had any spotting this morning!

I called my RE and they sent me for more b/w this morning so hopefully I will get the results soon (usually within 3 hours).  I'm just so nervous, not as much from the spotting- ironic, I know- just because I've never made it past 5w3d which is Thursday.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"