1st Trimester
Options

heavy implantation bleeding or period?

Ok. I'm new to this so please be patient :). We've been off of bc since the end of March. Had normal cycles at the beginning of April and again in May. The last day of af was May 4. then on 15th I started with a very light pink spotting. I though maybe it was ib BUT the only time we were intimate was the 5th (the day after my period ended) so I ruled that out. The spotting continued and by the 19th it was slightly more heavy. We were intimate on the 20th and then on the 21st it was like a very light period. I called my dr and they suggested I take a test - it was negative. And then just told me if it wasnt better soon to call back. I finally stopped bleeding on the 28th. Then this past Wednesday (the 13th) I took a test on a whim, no symptoms and having no clue when I was suppose to get af. Plus I was cramping so I thought I should be starting any day. Well it was a bfp! I took three more the next day (all positive)  and called my dr. I got some blood work on Friday and I AM PREGNANT!!! But now Im confused as to how far along I would be. Also if the bleeding I experienced was my cycle or something to do with the pregnancy. If its related to the pregnancy should I be concerned? This is my first pregnancy and Im so worried. Any help would be great. 

Re: heavy implantation bleeding or period?

• Options
    You're all kinds of confusing me.  You don't need to be worried, but your doctor will probably have more insight on this.  They date your pregnancy to the first day of your last period...so your due date will be based on that day.  At some point early in your pregnancy you'll likely have an ultrasound (mine are usually done at about 10 weeks) do see if they can confirm a due date or if it needs to be adjusted.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your probably a few weeks. I can guess how much but I cant really give you a solid answer, You are probably 3-5 weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Your probably a few weeks. I can guess how much but I cant really give you a solid answer, You are probably 3-5 weeks.

20&l=as2&o=1&a=B0051VVOB2" border="0" />

• Options
    They date the start of your pregnancy from the first day of your last period. They will more than likely give you an ultrasound at some point to "date" the pregnancy accurately. I'm getting my ultrasound this week and I will be a little over 7 weeks then.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"