Philadelphia Babies

XP: School Districts

-->

School Districts

-->

Hi,

We are looking to move in the near future and school districts are a top priority. I was wondering if you could tell anything about the following school districts:

N. Penn**

Souderton

Perkiomen Valley

Spring-Ford

They all rank 9/10 on greatschools.org, so this doesn't really help me out. **I also hear "N. Penn is a really good school district" but never WHY it is a great school district. I also recently heard from a friend that her friend is pulling her kids out of the elementary school b/c they were unhappy.

Thanks!

Re: XP: School Districts

• I actually went to North Penn as a student.  I don't really have that much advice, but I know I liked it as a student.  However, it is a very large school district, and there are people that I graduated with that I don't even know.  I now live in Perkiomen Valley and researched it before we purchased our house. However, I don't have kids so I don't have any personal experience but I know my neighbors like the district.  Good luck with the house search!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a lot of friends with kids in the Souderton SD.  They love the elementary curriculum and highly recommend it.  If we ever move closer to where I work, I would most likely strongly consider Souderton.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"