I had my one hour glucose test this past tuesday and YAY i passed!! I could not go over 137 and my bgL was 99! Thats the ONE great thing that has happen since I started my third tri. Insert all the other CRAP that I've been dealing with:
1. I cannot breath bc since my frame is so small (5'0 height post preg weight 115) my diaphragm is not flattening like it suppose to so sleeping without gasping for air at all times of the night is a regular occurance
2. MY lower back is hurting soooo much that even sitting is uncomfortable
3. 50 Charlie horses/ night has got me cranky and uncomfortable
4. MY cutie pooches (pure breed yorkies) are causing my allergies to get SOO out of wack that on top of the allergy meds (singular) my doc gave me Im now taking perscribed Zyrtec every night so I dont CLAW my eyes out and RIP my nose off. They (dogs) are begging me to pet them everyday and I feel so bad bc I have to Shoo them away (
5. Because mY allergies are so bad I have a syte on my eye and pimples in my nose that are EXTREAMLY painful (currently being treated with neosporin for nose and hot tea bags for eye)
6. My BELLY got HUGE over night so its heavy, uncomfortable and everyday at work SOMEONE says "oh wow!! your looking preg now, your face is so plump"
7. Still Have not gotten anything for this baby, I have NOT registered yet and im suppose to be picking out the invitations for my baby shower and THAT has now gotten done YET (baby shower is AUG. 11th)
8. Ive gained 2x the weight Im suppose to im currently 147 post preg 115. So my doc's nutritionist put me on a well baby diet wch includes not indulging and exercise everyday.
SOOO YUP thats my rant *insert otis scream* thanks for reading