1st Trimester
Options

Sore Boobs!

Okay I am 7 weeks pregnant and I was hoping that my breast pain would at least ease up but its horrible! I have m/s even but my least favorite symptom is the sore breast. Every night when I take my bra off I cry. Its sometimes unbareable and frustrating. They just feel so heavy, is anyone else having this much pain? I might add that I'm a large breasted woman already wearing a 38DD so I'm sure this has a lot to do with my situation. I just see a lot of complaints about the m/s and heartburn (which I have both) but not much about how sore breasts can get.

Re: Sore Boobs!

• Options
    I could relate with my first pregnancy, the breast tenderness was something fierce. This time it was no where near as bad. So be hopeful that if you have any more kids it might not be as bad. I am also a 36 DD prepregnancy.
    TTC #3 since Feb 2014 DS 1: 2010 DS 2: 2012
  • Options
    I feel your pain!! I wont even let my husband touch them they hurt so bad! Sadly I don't think that there is anything you can do to ease the pain ethier!! Hopefully that symptom fades quick for the both of us!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine started around 6 or 7 weeks and it was HORRIBLE! I was a 34DD to begin with, and all of my bras are too small! I would almost cry when I would take my bra off too.. and it was even worse when I was sleeping.. I would wake up every time I changed position hurting so bad! I'm almost ten weeks now, and they still hurt sometimes but for the past week or so, they have MAJORLY eased up.. Relief is coming! =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You poor thing. :( You should ask your OB about this.
  • Options
    I'm also large on top (42F) and have been having wicked boob pains. I can't even cross my arms b/c it hurts my boobs so bad. Forget about taking a bra off at night to sleep, I'm seriously considering sleeping in my new cotton bra from Cacique...
    Loving Wife to Adam- July 31, 2010
    You Grew in My Heart instead of My Tummy
    Proud Step-Mama to Clayton- 11/8/03
    Proud Step-Mama to Amelia- 11/16/04
    Proud Step-Mama to Brennan- 6/10/06
    TTC OUR first
    BFP#1 10/8/11, Blightened Ovum 10/17/11, D&C 10/18/11 @ 7w4d
    BFP#2 6/10/12, EDD 2/14/13 ~Team Green! Grow baby Grow! Stick baby Stick!! IT'S A GIRL!!! Abbigaile Mae 2/21/13 7lbs 6oz 21inches 4:15am
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My boobs are also very sore. Im 8 weeks....Theyre okay throughout the day, but my hubby has learned that only "Nice touches" are allowed!!! they hurt soo bad if he touches them even with a little bit of roughness. I hear its supposed to get better.
  • Options
    Try putting a bag of cold peas on them! 
  • Options
    Yep, very normal for this time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"