Eco-Friendly Family

sleeping through the night

hey guys im having a little situation my son is 9 months and i know he should be sleeping through the night but he is not. has anyone encounter this beforem his dad schedule when he was little was to wake up at 345 and he hasnt been arfound for couple months and my son stills wakes up at this time.  the let him cry method is kinda difficult considering someone else in the house is sleeping besides me and i dont want to be rude and just let my son cry all night and he will cry out tried it and he cried for about 15 non stop. i need some advise please before my hbusband comes back from his trip.

Re: sleeping through the night

• I don't really think there's a certain age where kids *should* be sleeping through the night. Even I don't sleep through the night. We are not a CIO family so, for my first, I used the No Cry Sleep Solution and she started to sleep through the night (or at least settle herself back down without help) around 14mos. My youngest did so on her own around 1yr.

What is your routine like when he wakes? Does he nurse? Get a bottle? Paci? How do you get him settled back down?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"