BP still high, protein still in urine, baby passed NST, contracting every 4 minutes still, and no progress from friday despite contractions non stop all weekend. I have to do another 24 hour urine and go back for labs on Wednesday when I hand in my urine. Then back Thursday for another check-up and NST. It looking like they may be inducing Thursday or Friday depending on my 24 hour urine. Their goal is to get me as close to 37 weeks as possible. Still have my fingers crossed she'll decide to come on her own before then. I hope everyone else is having better check-ups today. I can't believe we'll be meeting Miss Charlotte this week probably.