Oregon Babies
Options

30 weeks preggo and need friends!

Hi there, 

I am a recent transplant to Portland (currently living in Beaverton) and finding pregnancy to be hard and lonely. Looking for any other pregnant ladies out there that would want to get together, take a class, or whatever. Let me know! 

Re: 30 weeks preggo and need friends!

• Options
    Im In Beaverton as well and almost 27weeks. I also have a 2yr old.  I am all for making new friends and having a local pregnant buddy. :) Im a stay at home mom so most days im pretty open. I can private message you my info and we can plan something! Sound good? :) 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Options
    I'm 29 weeks pregnant and would like to have a pregnancy buddy.  I live in North Plains. I don't know how to pm, but if you pm me I'll check my bump and maybe we can plan an outing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    20 weeks pregnant and just relocated to Portland-Vancouver area. :] Looking for other pregnant mommy's to hang out with on my days off. I also have a 2 year old son.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I live in SE portland. I don't drive but i am SAHM even while pregs (this will be my first so i am just a stay at home preggie now). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    also i go to an amazing Prenatal Yoga class where you could meet more ladies too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"