September 2012 Moms

***Saturday Ticker Change!!!!***

Morning ladies and happy saturday [woo-hoo!]

1. How many weeks/how big is baby?

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]?

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them?

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy?

Enjoy your weekend! =D

DD1 October 2008
DD2 October 2010
DS September 2012
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Halloween tickers

Re: ***Saturday Ticker Change!!!!***

• imagedmfan897:

1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 25wks and baby is a cauliflower

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? I'm not hoping for anything in particular..vaginal with epi would be nice but I have a low-lying placenta so a c-section might be in my future. I won't know for a few more weeks so I'm not thinking about my 'birth plan' yet.

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? I see an OB and I love him! this is my 3rd pregnancy with him. His office is close to my house, and the to hospital and he got good ratings on ratemd.com haha. I chose an OB over a MW mostly because I prefer male drs, and because I wasn't really looking for a natural birth.

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? feeling pretty good, heartburn is picking up and it's starting to hurt when the baby kicks sometimes. Other than that I can't complain!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? hmm I really enjoyed Paranormal Acticity 3 [haven't seen the 1st two]..it scared the crap out of me. Any of those ghost/found footage movies do it for me. Favorite comedy will always be Super Troopers, though I've never laughed harder than during the "Borat" and "Bruno" movies.

Enjoy your weekend! =D

DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • imagedmfan897:

1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 24 weeks! Hooray Vday! It feels so much more important this time around, with the stupid placenta previa horror stories I read. Baby boy is the size of a cauliflower. 

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? I'm hoping for an unmedicated hospital birth. I'd really like to avoid the epi until 6cm if it's necessary again but I won't let myself labor as long as I did with DD. I don't want a Nicu visit again and that's top priority 

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? Midwife. I have hope of going unmedicated. This is a different practice than I pushed for DD and feel comfortable with all 4 m/w who could end up with me at l&d

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? I don't feel super close to 3rd tri! I'm feeling great during the days but getting really uncomfortable at night. Heartburn and regular old aches and pains are making it harder to sleep. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? I hate scary movies! If I needed a laugh I'd probably watch Old School. 

Enjoy your weekend! =D

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 24 weeks! I didn't realize it was V-day until right now. Feels good, but hospitals are not as tech here in Botswana so I don't know how reassuring V-day is here.

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]?I want a vaginal with no meds.

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? I see an OB. I don't even know if we have MWs here in Botswana! I chose my dr cuz the other two Americans I know that had babies here also used him.

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? I feel just normal except for being fat. I don't feel the baby kicking much if at all. It is still like "Is that really the baby or just my insides?!" I do have heartburn and not sleeping well, but it's okay.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? I'm not a big scary movie gal! Usually if I can tell it's fake it bores me or I think it's stupid. Comedy? Hmm...well recently I liked Just Go With It

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 27, ???

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? I already have a c/s scheduled.

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? OB

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? I'm just tired and feeling huge.

I don't have a favorite scary movie. I guess my favorite comedy would be Kingpin.

Elizabeth Grace 11.20.05 Nora June 7.15.08 Beatrix Catherine 9.4.12
  • 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 25 Weeks! My ticker says Cauliflower

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? Hoping to have a vaginal birth with epi....I am such a baby about pain!

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them?  OB I choose mostly by location...I didn't have a ton of options with my insurance.  Luckily he has been pretty great!

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms?  Getting tired again and not sleeping quite as well.  It is getting pretty hot already and I am definitely not as good in the heat as I used to be!

5. GTKY: what is your favorite scary movie? your favorite comedy?  Scary movies aren't for me...they are either to fake or they scare the s**t out to me (Which I realize is the point).  If I need a laugh I will watch Bridesmaids, or anything with Will Ferrell (Anchor Man and Old School are two of my favorites).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedmfan897:

1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 28 Weeks, Still an eggplant

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? Vaginal birth with an epidural

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? OB- in the hospital network that I love and was recommended by family and friends.

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? Hit that 3rd trimester today! Feeling fine, starting to get tired again though and sleeping is become increasingly more difficult.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? Scary movie- Pet Semetary- mostly because I can remember being so scarred when I saw it 12-15 years ago. Favorite Comedy- I do enjoy just the stand-up shows on Comedy Central. Ron White, Chris Rock, Jeff Dunham, or Aziz Ansari.

Enjoy your weekend! =D

• JebergJeberg member

1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 25 weeks, cauliflower

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? I'm hoping a vaginal again, I tried with out the epi last time and I was unable to do it so I think I will be safe and say that I will be having an epidural this time as well.

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? Midwife, If I had chosen to use an OB there is a possibility that there would be several different residents and students seeing me and being a part of the delivery. When you choose a midwife it's just you the nurses, the midwife and whom ever you choose to be with you in the delivery room. (It's a learning hospital)

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? Tired, fat and sore

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? hmm.. Scary movie would be the sixth sense and comedy Liar Liar 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• imagedmfan897:

1. How many weeks/how big is baby?  26 weeks, head of lettuce I believe

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? vaginal with epidural like DD

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? OB, chose them because two coworkers' wives went there and I had some major issues with old OB

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms?  Feeling pretty good, just got a massage today, just feeling big and it's harder to do things I want around the house

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy?  scary movie - none, I can't stand scary movies comedy - Bridget Jones's Diary, I'm definitely more into comedies and action/adventure

• 1. How many weeks/how big is baby?

25 weeks! im not sure how big she is.. 

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]?

hoping for vaginal with an epidural 

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them?

I see an OB, I was seeing her for my annuals, and just made sense to stick with her 

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms?

feeling more tired, and starting to get braxton hicks now :0/ 

not a fan of scary movies (scaredy cat i am!!), i love nacho libre and anchorman

• BodoniBodoni member
    1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 25 Weeks - Cauliflower

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? Hoping to have a vaginal birth with epi....But because of previous complications I may end up with a c-section.

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them?  OB - I've been going to him since I was 16 and feel no need to switch it up now.

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms?  I feel huge, but other than that I can't complain.

5. GTKY: what is your favorite scary movie? your favorite comedy?  I dig old scary movies - like the original Amityville Horror.  DH hates them, so we don't watch them much.  As for comedy, I love Super Troopers and Airplane.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 24 Weeks - canteloupe?

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? vaginal with epi all the way!

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them?  OB--didn't get to choose, i'm on medicaid.

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms?  same old, same old.

5. GTKY: what is your favorite scary movie? your favorite comedy?  scary: scream; comedy: this is spinal tap.
  • 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? I'm 26 weeks.  I think he is the size of  a head of lettuce this week.

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? I would like a natural, vaginal birth at a hospital. 

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? I have an OB.  I chose him based on recommendations from a few friends and what providers my insurance covers. 

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? I'm feeling pretty good.  I can tell my energy is less than what it was a few weeks ago.  No new symptoms just heartburn and trouble sleeping. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? Hmmm.  I'm not a big scary movie fan.  I guess scream?  Its not scary, but just don't watch scary movies really.  Favorite candy depends on my mood.  I love Mr. Goodbar's and York Peppermints.  But I also love Jelly Belly's and Cadburry Eggs too. 

Enjoy your weekend! =D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 25 week cauliflower :)

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? A vaginal maybe medicated maybe not... DD1 was 5 1/2 hours total of labour so we will see how this one goes

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? OB and its a practice of 5 female OB's. They are part of my "primary care network" so they came with high recommendation from my family doctor :)

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? I'm doing pretty good. Heart burn is  a vengeful witch and I am now insulin dependant for 2 meals of the day, but otherwise the GD is not going too bad this time.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? Mothman Prophecies. Couples Retreat - friggin love that movie!!

Enjoy your weekend! =D

• 1. How many weeks/how big is baby? 28 week size of an eggplant!

2. What kind of birth are you hoping for [vaginal, epidural, home birth ect..]? Vaginal without being induced.

3. Do you see an OB or a midwife and why did you choose them? OB, I don't know anyone personally who's used a midwife so I didn't know what to expect from one.

4. Most of us are 3rd tri or close to it...how are you feeling/any new symptoms? Back to being tired ALL the time!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite scary movie? you favorite comedy? I hate scary movies, I can't sleep if I watch them cause I'm a big baby. Comedy would be Grandma's Boy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"