1st Trimester
Options

Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Hey ladies!! We found out first thing this week we are expecting our first baby! (our first, his second. I have a darling 5 year old stepson) I am looking to see of there are any ladies who would like to buddy up and share pregnancy experiences? I am due roughly Feb 5, 2013. 

Talk soon!

-Cat 

Re: Looking for a pregnancy buddy!

• Options

Are you from California? I am due Feb 14

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Are you looking for local, because if you do live in Cali, I am across the country!! :)  But I believe I am due around February 3rd.... So Im available! :)
    Read my Blog for more details: http://hearts2adopt.blogspot.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I was in Cali some days! I'm a Midwest girl though, I live in Ohio :) No real preference on local or not, or having more than one buddy! 
  • Options
    I am due roughly 2/11/13 this is my sixth child, I have lots of advice and stories.
  • Options

Sixth? Wow! Congratulations! 

Hot topic question for you: cloth or disposable diapers? FDH and I are trying to decide. The cost isn't a huge issue because we can get them at cost ($16 for a nb pack instead of $40 for example)

Also, when did you start needing new bras? My underwrites are already uncomfortable, I find myself taking them off the second I'm home again just to ease the ache.  

• Options
    I would love to have a pregnancy buddy!
                                                  <3<3Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker <3<3   
  • Options
    My EDD is 2/5/13 as well! Congrats!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'be also got an EDD of 2/5/13. It's our first as well, but I HAVEN'T SPILLED THE BEANS YET!! I'm desperately trying to keep mum & surprise him on Father's Day but it has been soooooo hard! Let me know if you wanna buddy up :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm due roughly 2/10/13 and this is my first child. I'll take all the advice I can get.
  • Options
    Congrats and eek!! I couldn't keep mum for five seconds with FDH, that takes willpower! I'd love to buddy up :)
  • Options

I'm game :) what's your due date? And how's the first trimester going for you? 

-Cat 

• Options
    I know this wasnt aimed at me, but I already have to take my bra off any chance I get and I'm at 6 weeks! Mine are underwire too. I tried a bigger band size and it still was bothersome. I think I may have to go underwire free!
    Read my Blog for more details: http://hearts2adopt.blogspot.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"