1st Trimester
Options

sore boobs

Ok, I finally feel the tender boobs that I keep hearing about. First it was just the nipples and now it's the entire boob. How long does this last because owww

Re: sore boobs

• Options
    This is how I found out I was pregnant in the first place!!!!! Well, it was what I needed to finally get a pregnancy test. Even putting on a bra hurts!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cmcc5cmcc5 member
    today starts week 5 for me... and today is the day my boobs are starting to feel super sore.  Mine was also just the nipples for a week and a half.  I work as a gymnastics teacher and today running with kids and moving a ton in my sports bra was killing me!!!! ouch!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Almost at 12 weeks here and boobs still sore...I've heard they will feel better once I'm done breastfeeding  :)  Sooooo looks like I have a long while
    BabyName Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My breasts remained sore as they grew throughout my first pregnancy- sorry ladies! They don't seem as sore this time around, but I've already moved up to a C cup so I'm not complaining :-D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLiving The Good Life:
    Ok, I finally feel the tender boobs that I keep hearing about. First it was just the nipples and now it's the entire boob. How long does this last because owww

FOREVER!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!  Not fun when the funbags hurt like hell! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My breasts stayed sore my entire first pregnancy, and then eventually, somewhere in 2nd tri started itching because of the growth and increased blood flow to prepare for nursing.

But honestly now, I barely notice how much they hurt because I nursed for a year, and that's a whole new kind of breast pain!  This is nothing compared to that-but I still plan to nurse again, hopefully for a year again this time as well.

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If I remember correctly, mine lasted about 10-12 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"