1st Trimester
Options

Missing now that I'm pregnant!

I miss being a beast in the gym. I used to be in the gym 2+ hours 5 days a wk. Lost 60 lbs in 8 mnths, ran a half marathon in November, and was training for a triathlon. I loved running and hardcore working out, and seeing the weight on the scale go down. Now I have zero energy, I don't want to do anything physical :(. I hope this changes next tri. What are things some of you ladies are missing?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Missing now that I'm pregnant!

• Options
    Being well rested.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Not throwing up daily, being able to eat normally, wine.

image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Being able to pretend that I have a high tolerance for idiots & crazies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekllrbnny:

hahaha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagekllrbnny:

for sure Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i'm slightly missing my creamy, rich, thick, indulgent, morning americano coffee....yummmm.

And i'm really missing not having oily skin.  I enjoyed before when I could go a whole day without makeup touchups, and now it runs off my face by noon...ugh

• Options
    Energy, Wine, and being able to do EVERY aspect of my job instead of relying on other people to "help" me
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Options
    Energy, not feeling nauseous, and sushi. It's worth it, though, and I am hoping to feel better again in a few weeks
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNicoleN82:

imagekllrbnny:

for sure Yes

I'm a receptionist, too, so that was kind of a big part of my job. Baby is making me cranky.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Missing margaritas and sushi.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Peace of mind...
  • Options

Um... just the sensation of eating food because I like food. Specifically Mexican food and sushi.

Going out with my girlfriends, sleep, not having to pee. And ditto the idiots & crazies thing. Oh and target shooting. I'm a big shooter, but since there's no definitive research on the effects on baby, I've made the decision to stay off the range (unless I can find somewhere outdoors to go).

But it will all be worth it. Plus it's nice to be able to rest and let DH cook and clean for a while without feeling guilty. Wink

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Having a sex drive

Energy

Coffee

Eating like a normal person (not having to think "what will this feel like to throw up?")

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    DITTO to all of this!!!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Energy(still tryingto go for runs, but went from 5-6 days a week to 3-4 if im lucky!), not feeling nausous, and wine ... oh wine ... :-D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagebirdiecat:
    Peace of mind...

Yes 

ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • Options

Margaritas. I love them and there is a margarita booze cruise on Friday that I had purchased a ticket for and had to sell. Also, roller coasters. I had to cancel on my friend's 25th birthday party at 6 Flags. 

It's all worth it in the end though! 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also miss working out like a beast. More than anything, I miss my morning coffee ritual.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    I just miss feeling normal.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm missing my evening cocktail.... sleep... Nyquil (just got over a cold sans medicine... ugh) having energy, working out (mma and kickboxing), and I'm NOT missing these tension headaches!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    being a beast at the gym too :/
  • Options
    Booze. My waist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Eating food because it sounded good.

Energy.

Going places in the morning.

• Options

Wine, sushi, eating like a normal person, energy, peace of mind... oh and wine, again.

• Options
    kac22kac22 member
    imagegraciesmurf:

Having a sex drive

Energy

Coffee

Eating like a normal person (not having to think "what will this feel like to throw up?")

This! I'm so glad I'm not the only one haha  

image image
    DD#1 12.26.12 | DD#2 EDD: 5.4.15
  • Options
    I miss the gym and decent sleep....and margaritas.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wine and sushi Wink It's obviously not been that long this time, but I missed it the last time around too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"