March 2012 Moms
Options

Re-Introduction

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I haven't posted in awhile so I wanted to re-introduce myself.

I felt like I got a little lost in the group before, so I mostly just lurked but since the group is smaller now I will try to contribute a little more.

My daughter was born on March 30th, after being induced, enduring 24 hours of labor (4 hours at 9 without any further progress) and ended with a C-Section.

We are doing great.  She is a very calm child most of the time, unless she is hungry and you don't move fast enough.  She sleeps most of the night.  I am exclusively pumping and she has been in daycare since 6-weeks.  She does very well at daycare and it is literally next door to my work which made it a lot easier.

View Raw Image' src="https://oi49.tinypic.com/kuwq0.jpg" width=131 height=159>

View Full Size Image

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Re-Introduction

• Options
    Welcome back! Your daughter is lovely!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Zoe was born 2/24/12 (17 days early) and Isabella is so excited to be a big sis! Thinking about having one more kiddo...we'll see. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad you decided to re-introduce yourself. I felt the same way about the big group and I like the smaller March group now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageshineineaiken:
    Glad you decided to re-introduce yourself. I felt the same way about the big group and I like the smaller March group now!

Me too. Now that more people seem to be filtering back, maybe we should a general reintroduction post especially since most of us were lurkers?

Welcome back!

• Options
    Hi :) Our LOs share a birthday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"