Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-In 6/4/12

We have 48 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:
12 are having GIRLS 

11 are having a BOYS

5 are keeping it a SURPRISE

20 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 15 ladies TTC

Other News

Baby Watch This Week! 

Any news from the May mamas?

May 2012

01 ? jacquiekat ? BOY

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

06 ? UOduckBride2be? BOY

15 ? ash711 ? UNKNOWN

16 ? fyziksgirl ? GIRL

19 ? rew123 ? SURPRISE

23 ? annarach ? SURPRISE

28 ? Orca11 ? GIRL

30 ? Alli923 ? GIRL

June 2012

01 ? xxbblueangelxx ? GIRL

01 ? marielovestimothy03 ? GIRL

04 ? melvin0808 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? kaitlyn77 ? UNKNOWN

21 ? ajbezo ? UNKNOWN

28 ? applecider - SURPRISE

30 ? megmacp ? UNKNOWN

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

06 ? AmyInOly ? BOY

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?LegalBritt ? GIRL

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Ah625

Sarack

quinncat

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab

7. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Questions for next week?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 6/4/12

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? week 23 Any new aches or pains? *nasty* heartburn.  It's going to be a long 4 months until baby gets here.

2. Any milestones this week? DH felt the baby kick for the first time a couple of days ago!

3. When is your next appointment? on the 18th. Will anything special happen at that appointment?  I think I will be scheduled for my glucose test.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  I feel like I have a lot of energy for a change, so I am hoping to get a lot of things done!

5. Monday confession?  I brought back tastykakes from my visit back east, and I ate peanut butter kandy kakes for breakfast.

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab 

7. Questions for next week?  What's your go-to heartburn remedy?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 24. Regular aches and pains. 

2. Any milestones this week? None this week. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? End of June.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Spending the weekend with chubbycheekiesmom and celebrating her little girl!

5. Monday confession? A huge part of me has already checked out at work. It has been so stressful and overwhelming that I am counting the days till maternity leave. 

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab N/A

7. Questions for next week? None

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  In week 29 (woohoo for 3rd tri!)

2. Any milestones this week? Starting 2 week appointments!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday, should be talking about my blood work from last month.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Our second week of childbirth class at Birth Zone and visiting Pullman for a wedding this weekend.

5. Monday confession?

7. Questions for next week? Since most of us WA mommies don't have A/C, what's your favorite stay-cool trick?

Married 5.16.10 Kaia Helene born 8.23.12 Soren Noble due 1.20.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    5.  Try April Bolding at Highline Physical Therapy.  She us a doula and childbirth educator in addition to physical therapy.  If she can't help you, I am sure she will know someone who can.
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 31, I'm just uncomfortable.  Little miss loves to roll, kick and punch most of the day.

2. Any milestones this week? I hit the 20lbs mark for weight gain...does that count.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Spending the weekend with Dawnies, and my other BFF. Celebrating little miss with friends and family.

5. Monday confession? I'm so pissed at my IL's I may never talk to  them again.

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab N/A

7. Questions for next week? None

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 35. Experienced my first bout with swelling last weekend. Luckily, it was just in my ankles and that's it so far. Can still wear my rings!

2. Any milestones this week? Starting weekly appointments! And all the rest of my appts are scheduled until the due date. I made sure all of them are with my aunt (my official ob) because I have been seeing a lot of the nurses and other doctors in her practice since my schedule wasn't syncing up with hers for most of the pregnancy.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Tomorrow. Group B Strep swab, fun stuff!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Friday and Sunday... my little brother is graduating Friday with his Doctor of Pharmacy degree from UW and Sunday we are having his open house graduation party at my house. We are so proud of him and all his hard work! Also, I have the week off work and I am loving it!

5. Monday confession? I am using this week to clean house and all that, but mostly I am getting AS MUCH SLEEP as I can and that is my real main goal. :)

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab n/a

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had my sweet baby girl on Wednesday at 42w0d! She was 8lb3oz and totally and completely perfect. So in love :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imagefyziksgirl:
    I had my sweet baby girl on Wednesday at 42w0d! She was 8lb3oz and totally and completely perfect. So in love :-)

Congratulations!!! Hope  everything is going well

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? AF showed up this week so it's back to waiting to O :(

2. What are you looking forward to this week? A 4 day weekend and a weekend away with my twin brother, his wife and 2 kids - should be fun!

3. Monday confession? I half heartingly wanted wanted a BFN this week so that I could go out & enjoy my birthday night with friends next week - lame I know!

4. Questions for next week? No 'cos I don't think we are doing this anymore :( Thanks again Dawn!!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  25 weeks, some increased back pain

2. Any milestones this week? nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? next week, glucose screening, rhogam shot, and pertussis shot

4. What are you looking forward to this week? I think my husband and I will get to go out for our upcoming anniversary.  (the actual week of our anniversary is very busy)

5. Monday confession?

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab  I will probably go back to the pro club, but my previous PT isn't there anymore.

7. Questions for next week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Hello! Im new to the board and would like to be added to the group :)

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 15, lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain, headaches almost every day. 

2. Any milestones this week? 2nd blood draw for NT scan.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Aug 10th and hopefully get to schedule my next ultrasound after that.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Visiting my family (2hr road trip)

5. Monday confession? i love coke (the soda lol) i try and limit myself but it taste so yummy!  Im not even normally a big soda drinker either.

6. Recommendations for a physical therapist that specializes in prenatal care? -theresab  I go to massage envy and they have massage therapists that specialize in prenatal massages.  Not sure if thats what you mean.

7. Questions for next week?  What have you bought for baby so far? how many kids do you already have if any?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"