March 2012 Moms
Options

Is this normal? Body changes...

Just wanted to see if I'm the only one feeling these changes.  Im 12 weeks pp and at my 6 week pp  drs appt, my ob said to schedule my pap for late June or July when my ovaries 'wake up'.  Well lately I've felt some very light cramping down there and have had an increase in discharge again almost like I'm ovulating again.  I'm assuming it's my ovaries 'waking up' per my ob's statement but wanted to see if this is normal and if anyone else is experiencing this.  Let me know!  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Is this normal? Body changes...

• Options
    I've already had my first PP period, but the last few weeks I've also felt twinges, aches, and cramps.  I figured it was everything just getting the final rearranging done.  I'm 11 weeks PP.
    image  image  image

• Options
    Thanks!  I'm thinking that's what's happening as well.  Crazy how many changes our bodies go through!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 7 weeks pp aunt flow showed up, and she hasn't been back since apparently since I'm EPing.  My OB said stuff like that is common and that was my cycle. I thought was odd, but hey Dom's our first so I had no idea. 
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imagemelynn916:
    Thanks!  I'm thinking that's what's happening as well.  Crazy how many changes our bodies go through!

I know!  I've heard it's even more noticeable (read: uncomfortable) with each kid too.

image  image  image

• Options
    I have been experiencing some aches and cramping in the past couple weeks on and off.  I have yet to get my period, but I think it may start soon if that is what all the cramping is about.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"