March 2012 Moms
Options

Growing me a next generation gamer

Re: Growing me a next generation gamer

• Options
    I LOVE his hair!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!  I showed this to DH (who is a big gamer) and he decided he's going to take a picture like this with DS.. preferably of DS sitting on his lap, each of them holding a controller.  He's excited to finally have a player 2, since I pretty much suck at Xboxing.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHA! Zoe like's to watch Daddy play. One day I'll get back into it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Zoe was born 2/24/12 (17 days early) and Isabella is so excited to be a big sis! Thinking about having one more kiddo...we'll see. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

I just started playing a game for the first time since I kicked Warcraft almost 7 (6?) years ago.  DH was playing Diablo III and i decided to hell with being productive.  A couple of nights a week we'll sit next to each other playing with Kelsey between us in her RNP.  I feel silly, but she goes right to sleep :) 

Thankfully, I'm already getting tired of playing.  I'm working on my Montessori certification and if I'm on my computer I need to be studying! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekmhunt11:
    I LOVE his hair!

Me too!  Is it naturally like that or did you "style" it that way? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WipzWipz member
    imageraspberry_bride:

imagekmhunt11:
    I LOVE his hair!

Me too!  Is it naturally like that or did you "style" it that way? 

lol.. nope he started thinning out on one side and is now growing back his real hair.. he is thinning out on the other side now..so I guess before long the top will also change to his permanent hair.  He had so much hair when he was born  and as his head grows it either thins out or just appears to be lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"