1st Trimester
Options

Freaking out!!

I just fell and landed on my knees.  I don't think I hit my tummy, but I am totally worried now Tongue Tied
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Freaking out!!

• Options
    I would think as long as you don't start having pains in your stomach or bleeding you are fine. I don't know how far along you are, but in the 1st tri your baby is surrounded and cushioned pretty good. If you're really worried call your Dr. or ER I guess.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

oops sorry your siggy didn't pop up earlier.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The baby is very cushioned right now and tucked behind your pubic bone, it should be fine.  I would drinks lots of water and relax.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options

imageJbosarge85:
    I would think as long as you don't start having pains in your stomach or bleeding you are fine. I don't know how far along you are, but in the 1st tri your baby is surrounded and cushioned pretty good. If you're really worried call your Dr. or ER I guess.

Thank you.  I am not feeling any pain. Just worried its my first pregnancy :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"