Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Testes

Testes Testes one two.  New post check one two three.

Re: Testes

• Looks like I can post now.  So let me introduce myself.

Contrary to popular belief, I am a married (to a real woman) man, and yes, I have a toddler.  My wife is on this board, however her identity and my real identity shall remain anonymous for now.  The bump appears to be like the hokey pokey.  I'm here to see what it's all about.

• Love the skullet! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad to hear you have incredibly high standards in men.
  • Do You Like Frisbees?

Did You Learn French? 

Did You, Like, Fart? 

"To me, you are perfect."

• vflipovflipo member
    I know your wife and you are not that sexy IRL. Stop faking Wink
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • If you want to see more of me, you can check out www.bikerfox.com.

• Hai. My H wont come on here. Unless thats you and you were trying to lay low. Did you have fun last night?

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• I ultimately figured someone needs to be on here that can't menstruate considering I'm pretty sure everyone on here menstruates at the same time.  All of the feminine hygiene manufacturers I'm sure haven't quite understood why there's a massive supply shortage at the same time each month, unless you're wise and have a costco closet for your supply.  You could go on the coupon clipping show where you show off your massive dooms day supply of tampons and pads.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"