Oregon Babies

Hotels in downtown Portland

Hello!  My H and I live up near Seattle and we are planning a trip to Portland for our babymoon.  We want to stay somewhere nice and close to things to do.  I was there last summer for a wedding and stayed at The Nines, which was amazing, so something along the same nice scale would be great!  Any reqs you have would be great!  Also, anything you think we should do while there!  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hotels in downtown Portland

• I was going to suggest The Nines, it's my favorite : )

Hotel Fifty is fun and right on the waterfront, but I would only get the water view room there, the other rooms aren't as nice.

It depends on what kind of "feel" you want.  I like Hotel Monaco, Hotel deLuxe, and Hotel Vintage Plaza.  I've also stayed at the downtown Hilton and the downtown Marriott and both are ok, and frequently have good deals.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I loved The Nines, may just do that again, H was not with me when I went before.  Thanks for the other suggestions, I will take a look at them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • McMenamins recently opened the Crystal Hotel right on Burnside.  I haven't been there, but I'm sure it's nice and close to everything.  
  • We stayed at the Hotel DeLuxe for our wedding and then for our anniversary last year. It's the only place I have stayed in Portland since we live here, but I LOVE it!  If you like old Hollywood Glam, you will love it!  They have a restaurant, Gracies, which is pretty good too :)  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"