1st Trimester
Options

Just bought some maternity capris

Who else is with me?

My shirts are still OK, but my pants are becoming uncomfortable. I wasn't in this position until like 14 or 15 weeks with DD. Bleh.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Just bought some maternity capris

• Options
    Oh, yes! I bought my first pair of maternity pants at about 10 weeks!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Not helping me! I was hoping I'd be able to get myself into maternity clothes around week 7! They just look so comfy! I was hoping you'd be about 7 weeks saying you just bought them so I wouldn't feel so bad about wanting new clothes :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsStacieH:
    Not helping me! I was hoping I'd be able to get myself into maternity clothes around week 7! They just look so comfy! I was hoping you'd be about 7 weeks saying you just bought them so I wouldn't feel so bad about wanting new clothes :-)

I'm 7 weeks and am ready for maternity clothes already! I'm hoping to hold off a few more weeks but holy cow, I'm bloated. I don't think my normal pants LOOK tighter but they suck to wear all day. 

• Options
    I bought one pair at 7 weeks, and began wearing maxi dresses and other things that don't constrict my stomach. I know it's not baby, it's a mixture of bloating and the fact that I can't stand anything tight on my stomach while I'm nauseous. But who cares when you buy them? The most important thing is you being healthy and comfortable so you can have a good pregnancy experience. Wear a loose fitting cute top and no one will even know they're maternity pants!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

i just went yesterday and bought some!  last year i had lost a bunch of weight for my wedding, and thinking i'd "never" gain that weight back i threw out all of my "fat pants".  Aaaaaand, i gained it back.   Well, now that it's getting warmer i have no shorts or capris i can wear!

that, combined with the MAJOR bloat i am experiencing made getting for work a huge, uncomfortable chore!  so, i went shopping with my best friend, and walked her into the maternity section and asked her to help me pick out some new clothes.  that's how she found out i was pregnant :)

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"