March 2012 Moms

Ticker help!

I feel kinda dumb because I have been on the bump for awhile and I have even had a ticker before, but I can't seem to get the thing to show up.

I have followed the instructions given in ambsies bio to a tee and still I get nothing.  Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Ticker help!

• Are you copying the code including the brackets?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Zoe was born 2/24/12 (17 days early) and Isabella is so excited to be a big sis! Thinking about having one more kiddo...we'll see. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Not sure, let me try it again and see.  Are you supposed to include the brackets or not?
  • Loading the player...
  • Tried again and still not working.  The html code didn't have brackets but it had < > these at the beginning and end.  It's not a big deal, but it would save me from having to tell DD's age when I post.
  • Where are you getting your ticker from? I use one from lilypie.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Zoe was born 2/24/12 (17 days early) and Isabella is so excited to be a big sis! Thinking about having one more kiddo...we'll see. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yay, thank you!

I was using the bump tickers and they obviously weren't working.  The lilypie ones are a lot cuter too. 

• Woohoo! Awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"