Philadelphia Babies

XP-Sesame Place?

We are going this weekend (Sat-Mon).  Anyone been there and have any recommendations about what to do/not to do?  We were thinking of doing the character lunch but it's pricey - is this a waste of $$$?  Our oldest is 4 1/2 and our youngest just turned 2.  We were thinking of doing the Crayola Facotry one day as well....... TIA!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image

Re: XP-Sesame Place?

• SO I know it's sunday and you already are there, but just a quick reply in case anyone else is interested... I worked at Sesame a few summers ago in an attempt to pay off some debt (I'm a teacher). All the food at sesame is overpriced. If your kids are the sort who love that kind of thing, the character lunch might be a great experience for them. Do yourself a big favor- know which slides require your child to swim a little, and talk to the life guard before you let your child go down . I lost count of how many children I fished out of the water on a daily basis because their parents didn't tell me they needed extra help. The lifeguards can move in closer to the slide to catch your child, but they have to stop sending other kids down until your child is safely out of the water and the lifeguard i back in position. This info is written down somewhere, but it isn't as obvious as it needs to be. Your older child is likely able to do everything in the park. Also- the line for sky splash gets significantly shorter at parade times, so try to go on that then :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"