July 2012 Moms

Anyone else get giddy with excitement at the thought of a margarita??

I feel like a terrible person, but boy do I crave a nice frozen strawberry margarita!! I wonder if someone would bat an eye if I brought my blender to the hospital!!! (I'm kidding, but the second I get home.......)

Anyone else have things they CAN'T WAIT to be able to do again??

And let me just say, the VERY BEST thing about not being pregnant is that our LO's will be here in our arms. :)

Re: Anyone else get giddy with excitement at the thought of a margarita??

• I love me some watermelon margaritas and peach daiquiris but the thought of them right now makes me want to puke. 

I think it comes from being so sick the first of my pregnancy. I caught a smell of tequila once when my mom was making a margarita when I was about 12 weeks along and had to RUN to the bathroom to puke.

I'm hoping I get over that one day, I really enjoyed my cocktails lol 

imageimage Visit The Nest! BabyFetus Ticker :.:.Dear baby boy, No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.:.:
  • Yeah my friend has already joked that she's bringing her battery operated margarita machine to my hospital recovery room!! Oh yeah I want a drink so bad! I'm not even that big a drinker really...maybe it's just the fact I CAN'T have something makes me want it even more!
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCopsGirl11103:
    Yeah my friend has already joked that she's bringing her battery operated margarita machine to my hospital recovery room!! Oh yeah I want a drink so bad! I'm not even that big a drinker really...maybe it's just the fact I CAN'T have something makes me want it even more!

This, definitely! FI and I have already talked about it, and he's going to bring a wheel of Brie with him into the hospital. I also REALLY want a screwdriver. 

Like CopsGirl said, I think it's only that I can't have them, and that's why I want them so bad!!! 

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- Emily Bronte Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just want to see my feet and be able to roll over!  :)
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• I got a pre-mixed margarita packet as a shower gift. It's in my freezer, and I'm contemplating sneaking it into the hospital. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SUSHI AND SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH!!!!!  :-)
  • Red wine...queso blanco made from at the farm down the street from unpasteurized milk, tanning the back of my legs, not feeling like I am going to puke up my food when I lay down, being able to trim my own crotch hairs again...sunny side up eggs (this is the only food besides the cheese from unpasteurized milk that I have avoided)...maybe not having to go to bed at 7:30 at night :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes! I am normally a beer drinker, but beer sounds awful! I've been eyeing all the margaritas though Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Some yummy sushi and a cold glass of white wine.....cannot wait!  I told my hubby that as soon as we can we are hitting up our favorite sushi place - even if we bring the baby with us!! 

I also can't wait to be able to sleep on my stomach again!

I'm also missing good beer.  We have this really great microbrewery where I live and that will probably be the first alchoholic drink I have when I get home :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OMG yes I am! I feel guilty like it's only 9 months without a drink it shouldn't affect me like this, but I think it's one of those things when you're told you can't have it it just makes you want it even more. I told my husband I'll want a bucket mix of frozen margaritas ready to go when I get home :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am dying for raw sushi, a glass of wine, and sleeping on my back again!
  • Yes! Yesterday it was really warm in my house and I made some Mexican food for dinner - and I really craved a margarita to go with it!  I had a glass of lemonaide with ice instead.  It wasn't quite the same, but it was still good, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • It has been made known that I expect a Manhattan at my bedside post-delivery. I would kill for some bourbon.
  • I want champagne- not a glass, THE WHOLE DAMN BOTTLE!  I also want gin (ditto).  And psuedophedrine.
  • my bestie has promised to smuggle me a frozen 'rita. the hospital I will be delivering at is 2 minutes from one of my favorite sushi places... DH is making a sushi run when the baby and I are settled!!!

"Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"