Multiples

*jalaiaa* re: glider board with BJCS

I was thinking of getting the glider board for my BJCS.  My boys will be the same age as yours when baby #3 comes.   Do your LOs fight over who gets to stand on it?  Can they both stand on it?  How do you have the stroller configured with the glider board?  Any info would be great!  Thanks. 
IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *jalaiaa* re: glider board with BJCS

• Most of the time James sits and Eli stands just because for some reason that is what they prefer. But occasionally James wants to stand and we work it out. I will tell whoever got there first that they can ride on the way into the store and then on the way out they can switch. Sometimes I get a little fuss, but haven't had too many issues.

Both can fit on it but not comfortably. We only tried it briefly and it turned into a shoving match for space so we haven't tried it since.  

We just have the car seat attachment on the top and a seat forward facing on the bottom then the glider board in the back. The stroller is a little hard to steer with just a car seat and one child riding up front, but with the third kid on the glider board in the back it is much easier (not so front-heavy).

Before we got the glider board I was mostly wearing Micah, which is what I had planned on doing. But I didn't always want to take him out of the car seat so it was frustrating. Also I live in AZ and it is hot so wearing a baby on walks outside wasn't very fun.  Overall I'm happy with the purchase and think it is worth it. It probably isn't as convenient as a triple stroller but much cheaper and so far I haven't had any problems with it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!
    IVF #3 10/09 BFP! 12dp3dt Beta #1 = 319 14dp3dt Beta #2 = 565 21dp3dt Beta #3 = 10,475! u/s showed twins!! IVF 12/12 BFP! image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"