October 2011 Moms

Sippy cup issues

We use an Avent sippy cup. It has been great for transitioning to using a cup. Now E likes to hold her own cup, but she doesn't tip it up enough so she is constantly sucking air.

Is anyone using a sippy with a straw to the bottom of the cup? If so, can you share which one you use?

TIA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sippy cup issues

• We have the Playtex Lil Gripper Cup

DH and I both drink from plastic cups with straws and LBB was constantly trying to get at them, so we went straight to these and never got a sippy cup

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We also skipped the sippy and went straight to the straw cup.  She's able to hold both handles and drink out of it herself, but we have a generic one and unless we fill it over halfway the straw is usually out of the water when she tips it.  I suppose this would be a common problem...?

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for this thread! G wasn't understanding how to tip the sippy cup up either so I think I will buy the cup Blu posted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageblu-eyedwife:

We have the Playtex Lil Gripper Cup

DH and I both drink from plastic cups with straws and LBB was constantly trying to get at them, so we went straight to these and never got a sippy cup

THIS. This cup is great! He got the hang of the straw and it doesnt need too much liquid in it to work.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"