3rd Trimester
Options

Book advise about last trimester of pregnancy and labor?

So my husband wants to read a book about what to expect when I go into labor since we couldn't make a prenatal class. Anyone know of a great book for me and him to read on the third trimester and going into labor?
TTC since 06/2010 HSG-clear,SA-good DX:Unexplained IUI#1-(May) 100mg of clomid +trigger + progerstrone supp=BFN IUlI#2-(June) 100mg of clomide+trigger+progesterone supp=BFN JuLy Break for vaca. IUI#3 (Aug) 100mg of clomid+trigger+progesterone=BFN IVF trial started in Oct-Nov ER-15 Retrieved, 13 mature, 11 fertilized. 5dt on 11-15-11 Beta #1 9dp 5dt= 107 Beta#2 331 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Book advise about last trimester of pregnancy and labor?

• Options

I'm not too sure about books, but if you have Netflix there's a DVD called "Due Dads the man's guide to labor and delivery". A book for the third trimester is "What to Expect". Honestly, I'd scour the Internet for all of the info I could find. I LOVE webmd and their pregnancy guide, as well as the health guru pregnancy website. The health guru has pretty graphic videos, but it will show you the good, the bad, the ugly, and the flat out nasty! 

https://pregnancy.healthguru.com/

~ Mrs. G
  • Options
    Thanks I will try those! :)
    TTC since 06/2010 HSG-clear,SA-good DX:Unexplained IUI#1-(May) 100mg of clomid +trigger + progerstrone supp=BFN IUlI#2-(June) 100mg of clomide+trigger+progesterone supp=BFN JuLy Break for vaca. IUI#3 (Aug) 100mg of clomid+trigger+progesterone=BFN IVF trial started in Oct-Nov ER-15 Retrieved, 13 mature, 11 fertilized. 5dt on 11-15-11 Beta #1 9dp 5dt= 107 Beta#2 331 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if you're planning on a natural birth, but H and I read "Natural Hospital Birth The Best of Both Worlds" by Cynthia Gabriel...even if you're not planning on going completely intervention/med free and aren't interested in the birth plan info, I think the explanation of the different stages of labor/delivery was very good--my H appreciated the detail.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin is a favorite of mine.  I recommend it to all my clients.
    Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
    Home Birthing-Breastfeeding-Cloth Diapering-Baby Wearing-CoSleeping-Delayed/Selective Vaccination Mama to Charlie (5yrs) and Madeline (21mos)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"