TTC After a Loss

Rough night ( pg mentioned, not mine)

So I had the pleasure of enduring not just one, but two pregnancy announcements tonight. Oh, joy. I had already decided that we are skipping church this week because it is baby dedication. I have already been emotional as we are about to beginTTC again.  Now I am sitting here watching So You Think You Can Dance and bawling and stuffing my face with popcorn. 

Thanks for letting me get this out!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rough night ( pg mentioned, not mine)

• Get rid of the popcorn and grab chocolate, NOW! ;)

Im sorry you had to deal with that! Pregnancy announcements suck big time! I don't blame you skipping church this week at all. ((HUGS))  

• imageiheartcoffee:

Get rid of the popcorn and grab chocolate, NOW! ;)

Im sorry you had to deal with that! Pregnancy announcements suck big time! I don't blame you skipping church this week at all. ((HUGS))  

Even better--melt the chocolate and pour it over the popcorn.  And, yes, I would skip a baby dedication too.  That's just emotional torture.  I am sorry about the announcements, and I hope tomorrow is a better day.  For today, chocolate popcorn.  I swear by it.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh that sucks. ((hugs)). There was a baby baptism at church last week and I balled. It's so hard to cry silently in church. 
    BFP #1~12/20/08, EDD~8/17/09, natural MC~12/23/08;
    BFP #2~5/25/09, DD born 1/27/10
    BFP #3~2/13/12, EDD~10/24/12, MC at 12w6d, D&C - We love you baby Addison
  • imageHopingforChange:
    imageiheartcoffee:

Even better--melt the chocolate and pour it over the popcorn.  And, yes, I would skip a baby dedication too.  That's just emotional torture.  I am sorry about the announcements, and I hope tomorrow is a better day.  For today, chocolate popcorn.  I swear by it.

OMG that sounds delish!!!! I just finished this bag...do I go make another so I can have chocolate popcorn?!?!?!  

• Ugh. Feels like the entire world is pregnant IRL. I'm so sorry you were hit twice tonight. ((hugs))
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Isn't it crazy?  Sometimes I feel like I'm some kind of good luck charm for everyone else, because I swear everyone around me is KU!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • kiki4kiki4 member
    I'm sorry it has been a crummy night. ((hugs))
    BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• ((((hugs))))
    BFP #1:  8/10/11 EDD: 4/9/12 Natural miscarriage @ 7 weeks: 8/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/31/12 EDD: 5/18/13 Chemical pregnancy: 9/4/12
    BFP #3:  5/17/13  EDD: 1/24/14 Loss at 5 weeks: 5/29/13

image  imageimage

Lots of testing, all clear with the exception of compound heterozygous for the MTHFR mutation. 

Cycle 1: Femara, trigger shot, Bravelle added due to slow response = BFN
    Cycle 2: Cancelled due to two cysts =(
    Cycle 3: Femara, Bravelle, trigger shot and IUI = BFP then loss #3
    Cycle 4: Femara, Follistim, trigger shot and IUI = BFP!  EDD: 6/7/14

PGAL/PAL welcome
  • That is terrible. You should be able to pause situations like that and get the fluck out of there before hitting play. I am so sorry. 
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012 
    Rainbow Violet 
    born: 9/11/13

All ALers welcome! 
  • imageHopingforChange:
    imageiheartcoffee:

I second the chocolate popcorn, I always put chocolate chips on mine when the popcorn is fresh and hot so it gets all melty.  It's a little messy but delicious, and the perfect snack for when you need some comfort (( Hugs ))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Thanks for all the love, ladies! Here's hoping today is better! It's a Friday and a pay day!!

I did bust out the chocolate last night after my popcorn, but didn't make any more popcorn. Next, time, though, I am totally doing the chocolate popcorn!! I love salty/sweet things. Yum!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"