1st Trimester

anyone get pregnant by ?

Only bding day of ovulation? Just curious because I'm in 2 ww and that's all we did.

Re: anyone get pregnant by ?

• Girl, I managed to get pregnant when we only bd TWICE in a month.

I tend to be pretty in tune with when I O, but apparently a kidney stone, a change in diet & exercise, and the loss of 20 lbs threw me off, and *surprise*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • us!!!!

I had counted us out for the month as Hubby had been away the whole time and got back the day after ovulation, bd'd that night and ta-da bun in my oven!!

BabyFetus Ticker pregnancy due date
  • Loading the player...
  • We BD several days around O, but I managed to get pregnant with 3 days of below the coverline temps (8, 9, and 10) and brown spotting on days 8 and 9. The entire TTGP board told me I was out. Anything is possible! (And so far, still KU!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We were not tracking or anything but we only BD on CD10 and CD16 and here we are. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ta78ta78 member
    We weren't trying and only had sex once basically the entire month.. and here we are.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• imageta78:
    We weren't trying and only had sex once basically the entire month.. and here we are.

Us too... it just took once!

• Totally possible.  We didn't have sex at all and I managed to get pregnant. Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • imageTheLuckiest77777:
    We BD several days around O, but I managed to get pregnant with 3 days of below the coverline temps (8, 9, and 10) and brown spotting on days 8 and 9. The entire TTGP board told me I was out. Anything is possible! (And so far, still KU!)

Lol, the entire TTGP board? I only see two people who told you to maybe expect your period. 

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks so much girls.
  • I got pregnant on the cycle that I only had sex 2 days before O and day after O.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• yes. both times.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We were kind of not-not trying, so for a lot of the month we were using withdrawal. The only time we didn't was 4 days before O, according to my chart. I am starting to think that maybe I o'd earlier than that because it seems really unlikely that we got pg from O-4. FF doesnt even consider that to be a fertile day.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagesammichele:
    We were kind of not-not trying, so for a lot of the month we were using withdrawal. The only time we didn't was 4 days before O, according to my chart. I am starting to think that maybe I o'd earlier than that because it seems really unlikely that we got pg from O-4. FF doesnt even consider that to be a fertile day.

You do know that sperm is released even with the withdrawl method, right?  It's like the least effective method of avoiding.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • imagegoofyteacher:

imagesammichele:
    We were kind of not-not trying, so for a lot of the month we were using withdrawal. The only time we didn't was 4 days before O, according to my chart. I am starting to think that maybe I o'd earlier than that because it seems really unlikely that we got pg from O-4. FF doesnt even consider that to be a fertile day.

You do know that sperm is released even with the withdrawl method, right?  It's like the least effective method of avoiding.

I do, according to the Planned Parenthood website it is 94% effective with perfect use. We were fine with those odds since we were NNT after all. I believe the amount released is minimal, hence the 6% odds of possible pregnancy. 

ETA: I looked that back up and it's actually 96% effective (with perfect use) according to studies.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Us!  We weren't TTC at the moment, but wanted to start trying really soon so for the meanwhile we were just using condoms. One time that we actually didn't and here we are. All it takes is one time at the perfect time and BAM!
    photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• I hope so! this is totally me this month & the 2ww is killing me! LOL

Good Luck!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BFP #2 Jan 2012 - missed miscarriage 3/8/2012. BFP #3 again June 2012 - natural miscarriage 7/26/12. bloodwork came back normal - genetic testing came back - normal. sonohysterogram was normal. Metformin 1000 mg 1x day - type 2 diabetes praying/wishing/hoping (exhausted)
  • 2u2wow2u2wow member
    sorry - i'm not sure, what is BD??
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For all the on the that we did it every other day...the month I  got pregnant was once. Once and I didn't even think it was near my ovulation. Go figure. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I didn't but I did get pregnant the cycle we BD a whole WEEK before I o'd. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"