January 2013 Moms

Tip for morning sickness

Confession: after spending the five gillionth hour sitting next to my toilet, I caved... The thought of several more weeks of this was overwhelming and I called the doctor for anti-nausea meds.

Girls... THEY WORK! I haven't felt this normal for weeks! Don't flame me but the pills do wonders...

BPF 1. Baby Girl "Petri" 12/22/11 Said goodbye 12/27/11

BPF 2. Baby Boy "Roo" 1/20/12 Heartbeat 160b/m 2/15/12 Said goodbye 2/20/12

BPF 3. Rainbow Baby Boy "Creed"  4/28/12 Born healthy and alive 1/5/13

BFP 4. "Rainbow 2.0" 8/17/14 due 4/28/15

"Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you a thousand years. I love you a thousand more."

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tip for morning sickness

• 2u2wow2u2wow member
    just posted above...but i totally think i'll try them! i don't think i can take this for the next 4 months at least!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EagsEags member
    My best friend (who is now in her 3rd tri) had to use Zofran.  She tried to just push through it, but it was horrible.  I'm gald the meds worked for you.
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Loading the player...
  • I completely agree.  I try to push through when I can but Zofran is a necessity for me right now. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Glad that they helped you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cara03Cara03 member
    I agree. My doc was happy to perscribe them so that i can actually eat and keep something down. Yey for zofran!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No flaming, I have no problem with the use of antinausea meds. I'm just too chicken to take them myself. Wink
  • Doc prescribed me Zofran... I told him I only take them when absolutely necessary, but there are some days I'd never make it through without it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started taking Vitamin B6 3 days ago and I finally don't feel like jumping off a building from being so sick.

Glad you are feeling better!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am on Zofran too. I still feel sick just not throwing up. If i wait too long though before taking another, I am in the bathroom again. I did manage to eat some french fries last night that H brought home. I felt a bit better after that. 
  • imageJuddandJessica:

Confession: after spending the five gillionth hour sitting next to my toilet, I caved... The thought of several more weeks of this was overwhelming and I called the doctor for anti-nausea meds.

Girls... THEY WORK! I haven't felt this normal for weeks! Don't flame me but the pills do wonders...

I am jealous they work for you. My Zofran had only made me feel worse. :(
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Am i missing something? I understand the risk with taking zofran while pregnant.  I had to take them with my secord pregnancy due to not being able to eat Anything and losing about 15 lbs in the 1st Trimester.   I haven't been that sick this time around (knock on wood) but I wouldn't hesitate to take them again if needed.

OP- glad they worked for you! I don'tk now how I would have made it through my last pregnancy without them. H&H 9 mos:)

photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• Zofran does not work for me I have to take something different, but when I was on Zofran I got constipated very badly, that is one of its side effects, so make sure your eating something to combat that. Like grape juice or prune juice if you can get it down. Jen
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"