2nd Trimester
Options

Search function not working/looking for Coach diaper bag post

Someone here recommended a Coach diaper bag. I can't remember if it was the messenger bag or the tote bag. The search function keeps giving me an error message. OP, which bag did you prefer? they are on sale for $70 at the coach factory store.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Search function not working/looking for Coach diaper bag post

• Options
    Hmm Delete post isn't working either... Anyhoo... I found the post using Google!
  • Options
    Nikke25Nikke25 member
    Which bag? I have been looking at the coach factory store but have not seen it that low. I look every time the sale comes out on the site
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    the black and white coated canvas messenger diaper bag. i had to borrow a friend's code to get in. For me, it was $140. For her, less.
  • Options
    I thought that I got a good deal at $200 when I bought mine.  I even had my husband convinced.  He would die if he read that we could get it for $70!!!
  • Options

imagevdixon81:
    I thought that I got a good deal at $200 when I bought mine.  I even had my husband convinced.  He would die if he read that we could get it for $70!!!

I have always said I want a coach diaper bag, but my coach purses are heavy with all my stuff in them....do you have this problem with your coach diaper bag? I have to look into the deal regardless!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"