TTC after 35

Bubs711

Anyone seen her around lately?  Was looking for an update from her on DE check in and haven't seen her post there in past 2 weeks.....nor have I seen her introduce on PG after 35.  Bubs, if you're lurking please let us know how things are going.
TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome

Re: Bubs711

• I just talked to her few weeks ago....tired but doing well. Will tell her to update us!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Thanks!
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • ticker warning and pr info below plus long response.......

Hi!  Thanks for checking on me.  I didn't mean to completely disappear.  May is my busiest month at work (I'm a HS guidance counselor) with AP Exams, Honors Night, graduation, scheduling, grades, etc.  so between first tri exhaustion and not getting home until between 6 and 7 every night I haven't had time to do more than lurk occasionally on weekends (when I'm awake - I sound really pathetic don't I?!).  By the time I got to the DE check in, I was two days late so I just lurked there as well.  I was barely keeping up with my home board(s) GP/GPM's on TN.  I guess I never intro'ed on any other board because it still hasn't seemed real, and I felt weird moving boards. 

Anyway, all is good.  I had my first tri scan on Wednesday and my final progesterone check at the RE this week.  I am officially done with the RE (and progesterone supplements - YAY).  The first tri scan was amazing.  I got to see the baby (that now looks like a baby instead of a blob) moving all around and hear the heartbeat.  My risk for Downs is only 1 in 4,900 (one advantage of using DE).  I also was diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder called Factor 5 Leiden Mutation, but the doctor I met with said that with how good everything looks, it poses no more risk than normal and to keep taking baby aspirin (what my RE recommended). 

I finally announced to extended family and my coworkers, and everyone has been very excited, which is allowing me to be really excited and have it finally start to feel "real"!

How's everything with you happywife?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBubs711:

ticker warning and pr info below plus long response.......

Hi!  Thanks for checking on me.  I didn't mean to completely disappear.  May is my busiest month at work (I'm a HS guidance counselor) with AP Exams, Honors Night, graduation, scheduling, grades, etc.  so between first tri exhaustion and not getting home until between 6 and 7 every night I haven't had time to do more than lurk occasionally on weekends (when I'm awake - I sound really pathetic don't I?!).  By the time I got to the DE check in, I was two days late so I just lurked there as well.  I was barely keeping up with my home board(s) GP/GPM's on TN.  I guess I never intro'ed on any other board because it still hasn't seemed real, and I felt weird moving boards. 

Anyway, all is good.  I had my first tri scan on Wednesday and my final progesterone check at the RE this week.  I am officially done with the RE (and progesterone supplements - YAY).  The first tri scan was amazing.  I got to see the baby (that now looks like a baby instead of a blob) moving all around and hear the heartbeat.  My risk for Downs is only 1 in 4,900 (one advantage of using DE).  I also was diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder called Factor 5 Leiden Mutation, but the doctor I met with said that with how good everything looks, it poses no more risk than normal and to keep taking baby aspirin (what my RE recommended). 

I finally announced to extended family and my coworkers, and everyone has been very excited, which is allowing me to be really excited and have it finally start to feel "real"!

Thanks for the update-I'm so glad to hear that everything is going ok with you.  Sounds like it's been an incredible couple months!  Yeah for being done with the RE!!!!!  I think of you all the time, and just wanted to make sure that all is going well-hope that you have more time to be around here now that school will soon be out.  I mostly lurk lately, kind of in a holding pattern with my DE cycle.  We were originally going to cycle in July, but decided to hold off until Sept or Oct.  We applied for a grant through the BabyQuest Foundation.  The finances of the whole thing are making us nervous and we're not sure about taking out a loan for the difference between what we have and what we need.  But I hope that our turn to cycle might be just around the corner.  We've selected our donor, and made our deposit.  We just need to set up an appointment with RE to get everything on the calendar.  Glad to hear that your PG is going so well  Big Smile

• imageBubs711:

ticker warning and pr info below plus long response.......

Thanks for the update-I'm so glad to hear that everything is going ok with you.  Sounds like it's been an incredible couple months!  Yeah for being done with the RE!!!!!  I think of you all the time, and just wanted to make sure that all is going well-hope that you have more time to be around here now that school will soon be out.  I mostly lurk lately, kind of in a holding pattern with my DE cycle.  We were originally going to cycle in July, but decided to hold off until Sept or Oct.  We applied for a grant through the BabyQuest Foundation.  The finances of the whole thing are making us nervous and we're not sure about taking out a loan for the difference between what we have and what we need.  But I hope that our turn to cycle might be just around the corner.  We've selected our donor, and made our deposit.  We just need to set up an appointment with RE to get everything on the calendar.  Glad to hear that your PG is going so well  Big Smile

• Bubs, I'm so glad everything is going well.  I can't believe you're 12 weeks already.  It seems like the ER/ET were yesterday.

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    March Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC Buddies blueloo123 & KayLaVi2010
    Tu Plus Tu ~ A journey to start our flock
    Phantom Baby Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"