Late Term and Child Loss

happy news! (ttcal mentioned)

We met with our high risk doc today.  He was WONDERFUL!  He spent a good 40 minutes sitting with us and talking through things.  He really listened to our questions and concerns regarding the last pregnancy and ttc again and looked into everything thoroughly.  And the best news was that he gave us the green light to go ahead and start ttc!  His exact words were, "If you're ready to you should just do it.  Right away." lol  So happy tonight!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: happy news! (ttcal mentioned)

• Yay!! Happy Humping!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YAY!  Great news, Lovey!!! 

Hump away!!!! :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Yay!! 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Great news!!! Have fun ;)
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That's fantastic!
    BFP#1: EDD 10/11/11 Our sweet boy Robin was born 7 weeks a little early on 8/23/11 due to HELLP syndrome, unfortunately he was diagnosed with Trisomy13 and left us on 8/29/11. BFP#2: EDD 10/13/13
    thelossblog.blogspot.com
  • YAY!!!! So happy for you! Have fun trying! ((HUGS))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • *Hugs!* That is great news, good luck!
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • So happy and excited for yoU!
  • Glad to hear it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • foxxy1foxxy1 member
    That's great news!!! 
  • Thank you, ladies!  With the new house and the pup and now this good news I feel like the storm clouds are finally starting to clear for us.  Thank goodness... I could use a break from them.

• imagelrichmond86:
    Thank you, ladies!  With the new house and the pup and now this good news I feel like the storm clouds are finally starting to clear for us.  Thank goodness... I could use a break from them.

So happy to hear you are in a good place! Congrats and best of luck! 

• That is awesome I am very happy for you I know this is what you have been hoping for!! Good luck and I can't wait to see your BFP!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • two very enthusiastic thumbs up :)

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• YAY enjoy your weekend ;-) haha
  • Thats WONDERFUL news! Big Smile
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • YAHHHHOOO!!! Best news ever for you!!! I wish you all the best!! Just have FUN!!! Big Smile

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"