Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Baby Weight is Hard to Lose...

When you order a pizza for dinner :( This is why I am still fat! Oh well, the pizza has pineapple on it so that has to count for something! 
photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Baby Weight is Hard to Lose...

• Options
    Pizza is my downfall, too. I feel your delicious, cheesy pain.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    JillAlyJillAly member
    I just went to a bris for a woman who had her son 8 days ago.  My daughter is 22 months old.  It's hard to use the excuse of "I just had a baby" when she looked better than me!  I wallowed in my discomfort by going to McDonalds afterwards :)
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pizza, ice cream, alcohol, other yummy unhealthy foods... Ugh I'm a blob with no self control!

• Options
    I wish that I had the metabolism that I did at 18. Then the pizza wouldn't matter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRobinSparkles214:
    I wish that I had the metabolism that I did at 18. Then the pizza wouldn't matter.

I would also like to scold 22 year old me for freaking out if my size eight jeans were tight. I also ordered pizza tonight. I did not have a beer with it but plan on having a glass of wine when ds is asleep. Yay for willpower!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KelsnEmKelsnEm member
    Pizza and wine were on the menu tonight in our house as well. I thought I earned it dafter running 2 miles, lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's not just the weight it's like wtf with my BONES! I feel like they have finished moving and it sucks because it makes my jeans look horrible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I manage a fondue restaurant. It is so freaking hard to stay out of the chocolate. I can smell it in my office.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    delg23delg23 member
    and ice cream, and chick fila, and dr. peppers. *sigh*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"