3rd Trimester
Options

Clicky Poll: Please help with my names!

Re: Clicky Poll: Please help with my names!

• Options
    I like Harrison & Carter!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options

imagebsschroeder:

Me too! Both

photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    trojastrojas member
    How about Benjamin? Or Mason?

• Options
    Love Harrison! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i like Owen, it was on our short list too :)
  • Options
    Harrison, Anderson, and Miles were all on our list too...the only reason Owen wasn't is because a close friend's 2yo is named Owen!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    vpeazyvpeazy member
    i would go with owen miles!!!!!! i am actually looking for a boy name also, and owen was a name we liked :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I voted for Owen, but I really like Harrison and Carter! I like Anderson and Clark too, and they might be a little less popular if that's something you're taking into consideration.

• Options
    I voted for Miles because I feel that Owen is too popular for my taste. Nothing wrong with it, I just see it a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Miles is ok. I don't care for Owen personally, but agree it is way too popular. Go to social security website, you can look up top 1000 names (yes, one thousand) but only as current as 2010. I think Owen is up there. Not that it matters to much because I also chose a very popular name. Chose the name you love the most!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Awwwww, I think Miles is so sophisticated & a perfect fit for a "little man." Smile
  • Options

You realize that Owen and Miles are surnames too right?? ;)

I vote Carter (obviously, lol!) 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options

imagebsschroeder:

I like your other name suggestions WAY better.

Owen is already super popular around me and I really don't like Miles (unless you're black, then I like it).

• Options

imagebrandyleighxx:
    Miles is ok. I don't care for Owen personally, but agree it is way too popular. Go to social security website, you can look up top 1000 names (yes, one thousand) but only as current as 2010. I think Owen is up there. Not that it matters to much because I also chose a very popular name. Chose the name you love the most!

Actually just last month the 2011 names came out :)

• Options
    I love how everyone is loving on the name Harrison. We've picked that as our son's name, so personally I love it.
  • Options

imagechristinemmf:
    If you're going for an irish name i really love Aiden (our next boy if we have one will be Aiden William).

I vote Aiden!  My nephew is Owen and our last name is Carter (But I do love Carter as a first name)!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"